Quality Family Eye Care
Santa Cruz Optometric Center has served the Santa Cruz community for 2 generations and almost 70 years! We’re passionate about eye health and dedicated to sharing our ocular knowledge with you and your family. With the strength of Total Vision behind us, we’re establishing an extraordinary standard of care.
Our experienced team offers essential services for preventive care, including children’s eye exams and diabetic eye exams. We want you to feel comfortable with your contact lens fit and enjoy flaunting your fashionable frames. We aim to provide the care you need with compassionate staff and innovative diagnostic technology. Contact us today!
Total Myopia Program
Myopia, also known as nearsightedness, is a common refractive error that affects lots of children. Myopia causes distant objects to appear blurry and our team screens for myopia in each child’s eye exam. We work with you and explore myopia control methods that can help your kids enjoy clear, healthy vision.
We are also thrilled to announce the “Total Myopia” program!
The Total Myopia medical professionals and their dedicated team employ modern technology to assess, care for, and develop tailored treatment strategies for every patient. These comprehensive strategies include:
- Customized eye drops, soft multifocal contacts, and overnight lenses
- A systematic approach with scheduled follow-up appointments to help sustain eye health through consistent medical oversight and management
- Assessments aligned with the individualized treatment plan for each patient
- Thorough training on the proper usage, insertion, and removal of contact lenses
- An ongoing maintenance regimen for effective myopia control, with a focus on achieving lasting results
Come See What We’re About
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed