We are always willing to help, should you ever experience an eye emergency.
Our office provides emergency services for eye infections, eye injuries and other eye urgencies.
State of the art equipment allows us to examine the front surface of the eye and also digitally scan inside the eye for infection or damage.
We accommodate many eye emergencies such as:
- Eye infections
- Foreign materials stuck in the eyes
- Eye trauma
- Scratched eyes
- Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Lost or broken contact lenses or eyeglasses
- Flashes of light in the vision
- “Floaters” in the vision
- Red or painful eyes
- Dislodged contact lenses
- Uncomfortable, itchy, or irritated eyes
We understand the importance of eye care when you encounter symptoms such as those listed above. These are signs that an immediate evaluation or consultation is necessary Please call us if you are experiencing an eye emergency of any kind and we will do our best to get you in as quickly as possible.